WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Details revealed about “The Doris Day Show – Season 2” DVD setOctober 1, 2005 No Comments
Hot on the heels of the release of Season 1 is yet another date to pencil in your diary as the next instalment of Doris’s cult sitcom is due to arrive before the end of 2005.
Season 2 will be available across America and Canada on four more glorious Region1 DVDs from 25 October 2005. Originally broadcast to North American audiences between 22 September 1969 and the 6 April 1970 the show’s lead character Doris Martin (aka Doris Day) begins a new job at Today’s World magazine in San Francisco. Click here to read this site’s guide to all 26 episodes.
The Doris Day Show – Season 2
Order the 4-Disc DVD set @ amazon.com
Bonus Features included:-
– 1969 Network Promos, Outtakes & Greeting from Doris Day;
– Bloopers Reel & Screen Test;
– Textless Main/End Credits + Main Title outtakes;
– Season 3 Preview;
– The Tunnel of Love Movie Trailer;
– New videotaped interviews with Rose Marie (Myrna Gibbons) and Larry Storch (Duke Farentino).