MPI Home Video gives this site a sneak peak at “The Doris Day Show – Season 4” DVD setJanuary 22, 2007 No Comments
Released just before Christmas in the UK the penultimate season (Season 4) of Doris’s TV sitcom is due out Stateside on 27 February 2007. Expect the usual fun and frolics plus that all important fashion show.
Originally broadcast to North American audiences between 13 September 1971 and 6 March 1972 the main change to this season is that Doris’s children return to help their grandfather on his farm and she becomes an Associate Editor for the magazine. Click here to read this site’s comprehensive episode guide.
The Doris Day Show – Season 4
Order the R1 set @ amazon.com or R2 @ amazon.co.uk
– Interviews are Kaye Ballard and Jackie Joseph
– Twinkle and Shine Movie Trailer (Trailer for the RARE reissue version of It Happened to Jane)
– Textless opening titles
– Doris Day Fashion Show consists of extensive outtake footage from the “Fashions by Louie” episode
– Animal shelter promo is from 1971 on set of the series
– The Pet Set is a rare 1971 half hour animal show hosted by Betty White (of Golden Girls and Mary Tyler Moore Show) with Doris as the main guest along with Billy DeWolfe
– Season 5 Preview