Audio previews and European release information for Doris Day’s new album “My Heart”August 17, 2011 No Comments
You can now hear preview clips of each song which is featured on Doris Day’s new album “MY HEART”. There are some truly wonderful songs so do treat yourself and visit amazon.co.uk where you can hear and order Doris’s first new release in 17 years!
We also have had it confirmed by the Sony Music organisation that Doris’ new album has only been licensed by them for release in Europe. So as yet other territories such as America, Canada, Australia and Japan have no plans or rights to put it out.
The good news is, interest in this project has been so high in Germany and Austria that a CD will be released a few days before the UK edition (on September 2). The German CD is now available to order via amazon.de and from what we have been told will feature the same tracks and artwork as the British edition. Sony Music Germany will be supporting the album’s release with a TV advertising campaign.
A music download-only version of the album will also be released across Europe circa September 2-5. This will include countries such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Austraia, Spain, Netherlands etc.
- Hurry, It’s Lovely Up Here (Written by Alan Jay Lerner & Burton Lane) +
- Daydream (Written by John Sebastian) +
- Way I Dreamed It (Written by Bruce Johnston & Terry Melcher) +
- Heaven Tonight (Written by Bruce Johnston) +
- My One & Only Love (Written by Robert Mellin & Guy Wood)
- My Heart (Written by Bruce Johnston & Terry Melcher) +
- You Are So Beautiful (Written by Billy Preston & Bruce Fisher) +
- Life Is Just A Bowl of Cherries (Written by Ray Henderson & Les Brown)
- Disney Girls (Written by Bruce Johnston) +
- My Buddy (Written by Walter Donaldson & Gus Kahn)
- Happy Endings (Bruce Johnston & Terry Melcher) +
[Sung by Terry with introduction by Doris Day]
- Ohio (Betty Comden, Adolph Green & Leonard Bernstein)
+ Previously Unreleased SongTags: Austria, Doris Day, Germany, My Heart, Sony Music, UKNew Releases, News