Doris Day to promote her new album “My Heart” on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’

November 24, 2011 8 Comments

Doris Day has taped a new phone interview with ABC’s Good Morning America. We understand it will air next Wednesday,  30 November 2011. Be sure not to miss the show!

// NOTE: THE INTERVIEW HAS BEEN PUSHED TO FRIDAY DUE TO BREAKING NEWS! //

MY HEART
USA Edition – Order from amazon.com
European Release – Order from amazon.co.ukamazon.de

1. Hurry, It’s Lovely Up Here (Written by Alan Jay Lerner & Burton Lane) +
  2. Daydream (Written by John Sebastian) +
  3. Way I Dreamed It (Written by Bruce Johnston & Terry Melcher) +
  4. Heaven Tonight (Written by Bruce Johnston) +
  5. My One & Only Love (Written by Robert Mellin & Guy Wood)
  6. My Heart (Written by Bruce Johnston & Terry Melcher) +
  7. You Are So Beautiful (Written by Billy Preston & Bruce Fisher) +
  8. Life Is Just A Bowl of Cherries (Written by Ray Henderson & Les Brown)
  9. Disney Girls (Written by Bruce Johnston) +
  10. Stewball (Traditional Folk Song) + [BONUS TRACK on the USA EDITION]
    [Duet: Doris Day with Terry Melcher]
  11. My Buddy (Written by Walter Donaldson & Gus Kahn)
  12. Happy Endings (Bruce Johnston & Terry Melcher) +
    [Sung by Terry with introduction by Doris Day]
  13. Ohio (Betty Comden, Adolph Green & Leonard Bernstein)

+ Previously Unreleased Song

Tags: , , News
8 Comments to “Doris Day to promote her new album “My Heart” on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’”
  1. mod*mom says:

How fantastic!
    I’m watching the show 🙂
    I <3 Doris

2. Jo says:

love you doris…keep singing

3. Jo Anne Miller says:

Unfortunately, it didn’t happen. What we got was Carson Kressley and Cyndi Lauper. Poor substitutes.
    I did, however, notice that on GMA’s schedule they have Carson decorating the studio for Christmas on Friday, Dec 2nd.
    Since that happened today, maybe Miss Day will be on GMA on Friday.

4. Donna Addison says:

I grew up in the “’50’s” and married in 1957. I followed all the movies and music of Doris Day and have always loved her. If I get to Calif., which I hope to do soon, does she allow visitors to her home or her does she go someplace where fans can meet her? This would be magical. I am ordering her CD now!!!!!

5. Jer says:

I watched but it wasn’t there. Poor subs as was said. Maybe GMA will air the interview later. I sure hope so, I am a big fan of Doris Day.

6. felix diaz says:

Cathy Lee on NBC promoted Doris’s latest album, and suggested that she deserves to receive a lifetime achievement academy award/Oscar. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. Long overdue.

7. Mike says:

She sounds incredible on My Heart (YouTube)! All those years (and years!) of singing have made her voice better than ever! She could put (kids) a quarter her age to shame with her voice. Long Live Doris Day!!!

8. june shinlever says:

On way to nyc and will buy it today! You go girl!

Official events celebrating Doris Day’s 97th Birthday!

Get tickets for the Doris Day Animal Foundation’s (DDAF) fun-filled Friday and Saturday night events in...

New expanded 3CD edition of Doris Day’s bossa-nova album ‘Latin for Lovers’

The top British independent album re-issuer Cherry Red Records has licensed Doris Day’s timeless ‘Latin for...

2019 Doris Day Calendar launched today!

Here it is folks the 2019 Doris Day Calendar! This our 11th calendar features yet more...