March 11, 2012 9 Comments

As fans will know Doris Day’s April 3rd birthday is fast approaching. As ever there are to be various celebrations around the world of this special day.

One annual tribute is however hosted by Carol and Mike at www.SAMPod4U.com who are inviting fans now to email or call in their birthday wishes for the star.

To find out more on how you can do this please visit their forum which contains all the essential details: http://www.sampod4u.com/forum.html#/wish-doris-day-a-happy-birthday/

We understand voice messages left will be played on their website on the day of Doris Day’s birthday. Thereafter they will be recorded on to a Compact Disc which will be sent to Ms. Day. The deadline for calling is April 2, 2012.

The folks behind the tribute indicate there is a slight possibility that the divine Doris Day may call in on the day of her birthday. We suggest fans keep a watchful eye on the SAMPod4U.com website for any developments!

Tags: , , , , Archive News
9 Comments to “SAMPod4U.com invites fans to wish Doris Day a “Happy Birthday” in their annual tribute!”
  1. Cathy says:

I just want to wish you the very best of birthdays. I just watched a movie with you on Sunday with Rock Hudson and I was feeling a little down, but just watching your movie lifted my spirits. You bring laughter into my life and I do my best to watch your movies every time I see them on TV.

You are such a precious person, who is loved by so many. I hope if there are ever days where you feel down, that you know you are loved by so many people. My prayer for you this year is health, love and a joy for life. Thank you for all the joy you have brought into my life and thank you for being a wonderful example of what a good strong woman should be. Hugs, Cathy

2. Matt says:

Of course I have been moved by your voice from the first time I heard it – Of course I always find your screen performances fresh and compelling – Of course you are loved by SO MANY – but most of all, your Resilient and Beautiful Spirit is so evident and has been an inspiration to me my whole life. Thank you for being You, Doris! much love and respect, Matt Felmlee in Palm Springs, CA

3. sheila, nottingham says:

Happy birthday. You are just lovely.

4. Annette Seguin says:

Hi Doris,

May God bless you on your birthday and all year through. I have been a faithful fan since I was a young girl – your recordings and your movies, which I love, cannot be compared to those of any other stars. Would love to see you in another movie… is this posssible?
    You have inspired me my whole life; thank you so much for all the joy you gave away and for the “girl-next-door” image you portrayed with us and for us all. My late husband and I agreed that your acting talent was underrated (I have movies and all TV episodes); we felt you should receive special awards.
    Gratefully, Annette, Ottawa, Canada.

5. candy malaspina says:

God bless you on your birthday! You have given me hope and inspiration, and kept happiness in my heart with your beautiful voice and songs! I would have liked to seen you accept your life time achievement award. You should write another book about your life and those around you. I used to tell my mother she looked a lot like you (she did). But your a one in a million! Thank you for being you.
    Candy, South Amboy, New Jersey

6. MIKE DEVITA says:

Please call in your messages to our toll free line and be part of the recorded cd of Birthday Wishes being sent to Doris. See details on THE FORUM of our website (www.sampod4u.com)

7. Carol Johnson says:

Cathy, where are you from..I would like to be able to put that on your scrapbook page.

8. Angie Yard says:

Happy Happy Birthday to the greatest! I love you so much and watch your movies all the time. I think you are the most beautiful, talented actress ever. I always watch your movies like Pillow Talk and Send Me No Flowers, you were so beautiful in all those clothes with matching hats, gloves and shoes! I just love you and can’t say enough good things about you. You are such an inspiration to me and have been since I was a little girl. I wish you the best and many many more. Love, Angie Yard, Kennesaw GA

9. Nancy O'Haver says:

Hi Doris, I have loved you since I was a little girl growing up in the 1960’s. I used to buy Tiger Beat magazine and could not wait to get home to look through it to see if there were pictures of you in it. I love your movies and have seen all of them, and have collected them all for my personal video library. They all are my favorites. On this your 88th birthday, Doris, I would love to say Happy Birthday to you. You are a true classy lady, a wonderful singer, a wonderful actress and a true humanitarian. You are my favorite star in the sky and I hope you get all of your wishes for your birthday come true. With love to you, Doris…Happy Birthday!!–Nancy O’Haver, Plainfield Indiana.

Five original Doris Day albums from the 1950s arrive in new Sony Music CD set!

Sony Music in Germany has just released this fabulous Doris Day CD set containing five of...

2018 Doris Day calendar raises over $4000US for Doris’s beloved Animal Charity!

Our 2018 Doris Day wall calendar is now sold out. This was our 11th calendar project...

Doris Day’s 96th Birthday Fundraiser Event

Tickets are going fast for Doris Day’s 96th Birthday fundraiser event in Carmel (CA) which takes...