British Film Institute (BFI) launch an exciting Doris Day competition of prizes worth over £300!November 22, 2012 No Comments
As previously reported, BFI Southbank in London (England) celebrates Hollywood’s golden girl this December with a selection of her finest films returning to the big screen. Tickets for twelve Doris Day films are now on sale directly from the BFI. Click here to read details of the full programme of events and to buy tickets for this unmissable film season.
The BFI are also now generously offering one lucky reader the chance to win these fabulous festive prizes below [worth over £300!].
To enter the competition visit website:
LIST OF PRIZES:-
- A pair of tickets to any film in the BFI Southbank’s Doris Day season (subject to availability).
- A pre-film lunch/dinner for two at benugo bar and kitchen, up to the value of £150. Enjoy dishes from a menu specialising in seasonal and contemporary British influenced cuisine – using the best quality and local produce where possible. Please note that pre-booking is essential;
- Two places on one of the award-winning Hula Boogie’s Jive/Rock’n’Roll courses in 2013, plus a chance to put your new skills into practice with a pair of tickets to any Hula Boogie Club Night in 2013 (except Jan 2013);
- A £50 voucher for vintage style clothing and accessories from Vivien of Holloway;
- A bundle of books on Hollywood Musicals from Palgrave and Penguin, including 100 Film Musicals by Jim Hillier and Douglas Pye, and The Sound of Musicals by Steven Cohan;
- Limited edition Doris Day 12-month wall calendar, designed by ‘Discovering Doris‘;
- Season poster.